We thank everyone who supports our mission in every way, including
- our individual donors, including many of our students and their families,
- our organizational donors,
- our SAYCO Teachers, and every teacher and caregiver who uses the Silver Age Yoga practices to help others,
- our staff members and Board members,
- …and our students, who are our reason for existence.
That said, from time to time we receive assistance worthy of extra acknowledgement and thanks. Today, we particularly want to thank
Coastal Community Foundation, The Solana Beach Fund
The mission of the Solana Beach Fund is to address and fund community needs and to build local philanthropy through ongoing and legacy gifts.
The Goldberg Family Foundation
The Goldberg Family Foundation is dedicated to promoting positive change in peoples’ lives and helping build and enhance the communities in which they live.
City of Encinitas Community Grant Program
Since June 1998, the Encinitas City Council has recognized the value of an ongoing program whereby nonprofit organizations have a means of requesting funding from the City to accomplish arts and civic projects and programs.
Our heartfelt thanks to these and to everyone who helps seniors live better lives.